FP RED BALL BEARING TURBOCHARGER EVO IX
The FP Red is the pinnacle of street and strip turbochargers. It is small enough that it doesn’t take forever to build boost but large enough to make more than 525WHP. In addition to the things you know and love about the journal bearing Green, this unit utilizes our Xona Ball Bearing CHRA for increased durability in situations where you might see low oil flow such as road racing or autocross applications.
All EVO 9 turbos will now come standard with our new cast stainless turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" outlet and has a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing. Choose the "EVO 9 Cast O2 Housing" from the related items at the bottom of this page for the product page.
Attention: All Forced Performance turbochargers are built to order to your exact specifications and should not be considered on the shelf ready to ship unless specifically noted on the work order. Build times vary by model of turbo and options of said turbocharger, therefore we cannot guarantee a delivery date or ETA.
- Compressor wheel - 76HTZ
- Flow rating - 61LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 54.8MM Inducer / 76MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless or MHI Stock Configuration
- CHRA - Xona Rotor Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil Line - Stock Oil Feed Line Compatible